WHY WE EXIST
We are ambassadors of God’s Kingdom, empowered by His Spirit to bring transformation to the world around us.
HOW WE BEHAVE
- With a servant heart! We’re sensitive to the needs of others, both inside and outside the church, and act with humility, generosity, and grace.
- With unity! We love the diversity of God’s family and appreciate the unique contributions of different ages, ethnicities, and experiences. With the presence of God’s Spirit amongst us we’re better together in all facets of our lives.
- With obedience! We acknowledge the supremacy of God’s word and attempt to submit to it as a guide for our personal and corporate lifestyles, relationships, and ministries.
WHAT DO WE DO:
We strive to develop more and better followers of Jesus.
HOW WILL WE SUCCEED?
Our focus and activities are anchored to:
- Community building: strengthening relationships with one another.
- Outreach and Service: being both salt and light in our community.
- Spiritual growth: helping each other become more like Jesus.
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT, RIGHT NOW?
Our Current Priority
Our current priority is becoming a Multi-site Church. To accomplish that goal the following objectives are key:
- Identify potential leaders
- Communicate well with the congregation
- Determine appropriate site locations
- Secure adequate resources
- Establish a workable operating system
Our Standard Operating Objectives continue despite our current priority.
- Finances & Facilities
- Community building