We are hosting the Marriage Course this fall from January 25 to March 8. This is a way to make all marriages stronger.
Click here to register.
What is The Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for couples who are in a married or cohabiting* relationship and seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
What can we expect?
On The Marriage Course, you are seated at your own table for two. Each session consists of food and/or drink, a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
When does it happen?
Every Wednesday evening for 7 weeks
(January 25-March 8, 2017)
Where does it happen?
Bow Valley Christian Church (5300, 53 Avenue NW)
in the Fireside Room
How much does it cost and who can I contact?
$150 per couple (Includes catered meal each week and Marriage Course workbooks).
Contact: Gay and Wayne