The mission of Bow Valley Christian Church is to Make Disciples.
We do this by Loving God, Loving Others, and Serving the World.
Job Title: Part-time Maintenance Manager 2017-12-01
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Works closely with: Office Administrator
- a follower of Jesus Christ
- a knowledge of buildings mechanics, general hardware, general electrical, and general carpentry
- a person who looks for problems before they occur
- a person with an eye for the details of how our building looks to outsiders
- organized and able to manage time wisely
- Repairing or arranging for the repair of things that break in our facility. The successful candidate will be able to diagnose the problem and determine whether or not they can fix it. If they cannot fix the problem they would arrange for a professional capable of the repair.
- Maintaining building systems.
- Filling or draining or cleaning the baptistery.
- Helping when volunteers do maintenance or clean-ups.
- Occasional snow removal and yard maintenance.
- Occasional setup or takedown for events.
- This is a regular, part-time, position of 10 hours per week and pays $25/hour.
Please reply to the Executive Pastor, Keith Shields