The purpose of our BVCC Youth Ministry is to help our youth find and follow Jesus. We want to help guide them toward knowing Jesus and making a decision to follow Him. We will accomplish this by seeking to help them take their next step toward belonging, growing, investing and shining. We want everything we do in our ministry to point them toward Jesus and toward these four areas of life in Christ."
COMMITMENT — Snack Supplier
- Plan, Purchase, Prepare and Deliver a snack for our 50 youth on a Friday Night.
- Once every 4, 6 or 8 Weeks (your choice),
- $ Provided from youth budget if needed.
- Ideas available if needed.
- You can both supply and serve the snack if desired or simply drop it off at the building before 7:00 pm on Friday
COMMITMENT — Snack Server
- Ensure the provided snack is prepared and ready to serve halfway through BVCC Youth.
- Help to serve the snack to the youth
- Clean up once snack is done
COMMITMENT — Youth Leader
- Attend BVCC Youth on Friday Nights from September through May
- Become a mentor to our youth
- Help engage our youth in planned activities
- Help connect our youth to one another
- Help encourage our youth toward finding and following Jesus
- Lead/Co-Lead one of our Small Groups at BVCC Youth